Terms and Conditions
1. Use of this website and the sale of products is governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia.
2. By using this website or ordering products on it you submit to the laws of Queensland and Australia and agree that any dispute will be determined in accordance with and by the courts of Queensland and Australia.
3. Your use of this website and the purchase of products is governed by these terms of service.
4. This website does not provide veterinary advice, advertise, promote, make claims, provide information or encourage the use of any products. If you have any questions about any pet medication, refer to your veterinarian.
5. All information supplied on this website has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the website, including information relating to medical, veterinary and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form.
6. Professional advice is required for each particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical condition and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product supplied via this website. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical or veterinary advice whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
7. The information contained in this website is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Veterinarian, Pharmacist, or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding your animal's medical condition. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL OR VETERINARY DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
8. PetScripts.com.au is a platform which facilitates the sale of prescription products between members of the public and the pharmacists we work with (Dispensing Pharmacists). PetScripts Pty Ltd is not a pharmacy and does not sell or offer to sell or supply prescription products on its own behalf. PetScripts lists products and provides online order processing and payment services on behalf of the Dispensing Pharmacists. By ordering a product on PetScripts Pty Ltd you are making an offer to buy the products ordered from one of our Dispensing Pharmacists. We will communicate that offer to a Dispensing Pharmacist who may accept your offer to buy and fill your order. Any contract pharmacist/patient or pharmacist/customer relationship that exists is between you and the Dispensing Pharmacist and any sale or supply or offer to sell or supply is by the Dispensing Pharmacist and not PetScripts Pty Ltd.
9. Unless you contact us and cancel your order first, if you do not provide the original hard copy valid prescription with your veterinarian's original signature (a photo, scan or emailed copy is not sufficient) from an Australian veterinarian within 14 days, you order will be automatically cancelled and you will be charged a cancellation fee (currently $15). Please note your credit card or paypal account is charged at the time you place the order. If your order is declined, we will notify you and refund your payment.
10. You must post us your original prescription (we need the original even if you've uploaded a copy during checkout). We recommend you use Express Post to ensure your script reaches us in the shortest possible time. Unfortunately some of our customers have reported that it takes a long time for us to receive their prescription when it is sent via ordinary mail. We do not accept liability if your prescription gets lost in the mail and our pharmacists cannot fill your prescription without the original, no matter what the circumstances.
11. You agree that we and the Dispensing Pharmacists are entitled to decline to fill any order for any reason as we and they see fit. For example because the product you want is not in stock, the product must be kept chilled and due to your location, weather events, holidays or other reasons it is not considered that it can practically shipped to you in an appropriate manner, or it is considered that it is not in accordance with the law, good pharmacy or veterinary practice or good business principles to fill your order for any other reason. If your order is declined, we will notify you and refund your payment. We are not obliged to give you any reason why we've declined to fill any order.
12. You are responsible for any costs if your order cannot be delivered or re- delivery attempt is required because you provided incorrect or incomplete address details or if there is not someone at the premises to sign for the order when a delivery attempt is made. You authorise us to charge such costs to your credit card.
13. We will arrange for the Dispensing Pharmacist to replace or refund orders which arrive damaged or incomplete, where the product is not what you ordered or is not fit for use or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. However, you agree that you are not entitled to a refund or exchange simply because you ordered the wrong product, you changed your mind or because you no longer require the product.
14. Except as set out in these terms of service we accept no liability for the contents of this website or any of the products sold. Our liability for any product which is defective or causes loss or damage of any kind is limited to the cost of the product or the provision of a replacement and the rights you have under the Australian Consumer law.
15. You agree that you understand that all products listed on PetScripts.com.au are for animal treatment only and must be stored and used only in accordance with all applicable laws, the directions of the prescribing veterinarian, the prescription, any advice given to you by the dispensing pharmacist, label instructions and any advice of the manufacturer. You will not use the products for any "off label" purposes, for any human or for any animal other than the animal for which it is prescribed, and you will store and handle the product in a safe and secure way. Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
16. By ordering a product from this website, you warrant that you are based in Australia. Orders will only be shipped to Australian addresses. If you are located outside of Australia, it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website complies with the law where you are and you must not order products from this website.
17. All prices are GST inclusive. You are responsible for any other local taxes, customs duties and other government fees and charges imposed on any products you purchase or on your purchase are your responsibility.
18. By placing an order on this website you agree to pay for the products ordered and all postage and handling charges and other fees and charges specified on this website or incurred when filling your order. You must pay by credit card or paypal at time of order, but if such payment fails or is refunded or the subject of a chargeback you agree that you will make such payment on demand.
19. You understand and agree that the sale occurs upon your order leaving the dispensing pharmacy and title to the goods pass to you at that time. You are the legal owner of the products, are responsible for those products and the products are at your risk from that time. If your order is lost or damaged in transit we will arrange for your order to be replaced or refund your payment up to a maximum of $500. All orders are your responsibility once delivered to your address (whether or not someone is home to accept collection). If you have given us or the delivery company (such as Australia Post) "authority to leave" you are confirming that it is safe to leave the item at your premises if no one is home, and we cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage once delivered). Please note under Australia Post rules effective from 2 April 2017, you will be deemed to have given "authority to leave" if the post office staff member believes it is safe to do so unless you expressly opt out. If you do not want the parcel left if no one is available to sign for it , please write "DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT SIGNATURE" in the comments box during checkout.
20. By using this website and ordering products, you agree that you are not doing so for the purposes of taking any legal action against us or any Dispensing Pharmacist.
21. Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices and other dollar amounts are in Australian dollars.
22. PetScripts.com.au is a trading name of PetScripts Pty Ltd ABN 73 610 444 427 - An organisation dedicated to promoting affordable animal health care for Australian pet owners. Please contact us if you do not understand these terms of service or want us to clarify something by sending us an email.
23. The Dispensing Pharmacy is Dallas Parade Compounding Pharmacy, 15 Dallas Parade, Keperra, 4054