How to Order
How to Order Online
- Locate the products you want to order by searching for the product name.
- Once you’ve found the correct product (make sure the product name, strength
and other details match exactly what’s shown on your vet’s prescription). Enter the quantity you
would like to order as shown on your prescription and click “Add to Cart”.
Remember some products are sold "by the tablet,” so make sure you check in the product details if you’re unsure.
- Once you’re happy with the selection, proceed through the checkout process in the usual way. Take care to ensure that you’re billing and shipping address is correct and then enter your pets name, delivery information, prescription status and ensure you tick the checkbox once you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
- Next select the preferred shipping method and upload a photo or scan of your vet’s prescription. Uploading a copy is not compulsory, but if you do, it means our pharmacists can dispense your order faster, and you’ll also have an electronic copy of your prescription available for you to view in your account for future reference. Drag across your file or select and browse the file in the specified area. If you have already provided us with a valid prescription which included "Repeats", there is no need to upload the prescription again. However ensure you have select Prescription Already On File from the dropdown in Step 3. If you’re not sure how many repeats you have left, check the dispensing label attached to your most recent order which shows the number of remaining repeats, or you can view a copy of your prescription by logging in to My Account-View Order and clicking on the attachment link at the bottom of your order summary.
- The final step is to select your payment method and click the place order button.
- Once you’ve completed your order, you’ll receive an email confirming
we’ve received it. Don’t forget to post your original prescription to us as soon as possible at (no
Reply Paid 87918
10 Dallas Parade
Keperra QLD 4054
We recommend you use Express Post to ensure your script reaches us in the shortest possible time. We are required by law to have the original hard copy paper prescription with your vet’s original signature to be physically in our possession before our Dispensing Pharmacists dispatch your order. Please note that charges do apply if you place an order and do not provide us with a valid prescription.